CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ZOO NEGARA:D

SNAKE^~^....

Orang utan....they r the 'smoking king' according to my aunt...There is a picture of the orang utan smoking.(down)

Giraffe


Their eating time....yum,yum.....



Tis orang utan is SMOKING!I am not joking.I saw it with my naked eyes.



Do u notice that tis deer got 2 eyes?Look carefully.....





Flamingo....






The otter....

NOTICE: Those who r goin to Zoo Negara....Pls bring ur umbrella along.Bcuz u might nid it to cover urself from the SHIT.....I mean it.My brother head was attacked by BIRD SHIT....So be careful when u walk pass the elephant n giraffe area....The bird r waiting for u ....:D













































































0 comments: